Prepare yourself and your guests for the ultimate party dip that is guaranteed to make everyone go crazy! I have been making this for years and I can tell you it is always the first thing to be finished. I can’t tell you how many people have asked for the recipe which is so easy and only has 4 ingredients. Trust me when I say you will be dreaming about this and so will all your guests!
All the things you will need > if your dish is 8 inches by 8 inches use the below amounts – you can always double up if you are wanting to make a bigger batch of it.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 can of stag chili (you can get vegetarian if you have guests who don’t eat meat)
- 1 can of salsa (I use Tostitos)
- 1 bag of nacho cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Spread the cream cheese all over the base of the pan
- Spread the entire can of chili over the cream cheese base
- Take the Salsa and cover the chili layer
- Finish with the nacho cheese ( I LOVE cheese so I tend to use the whole bag)
- Bake for 25 minutes – until the cheese is golden
- Once you take it out of the oven let it sit for 10 minutes so it thickens up
- ENJOY with some nacho chips